Privacy statement Teamy
Teamy, located at Boterdiep 69-1 9712 LK Groningen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
9712 LK Groningen
Martijn Coevert is the Data Protection Officer of Teamy and can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Teamy processes your personal data because you use our services and because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Data about your surfing behavior of the app and website
- Internet browser and device
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process.
- Our app and website does not intend to collect data about visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 year. Therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities in order to prevent information about children being collected. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For which purpose we process personal data
Teamy processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or offline advertising
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you to create an account
- Teamy analyzes your behavior on the app and website in order to improve and adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Automated decision making
- Teamy makes decisions based on automated processing on issues that may affect people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without any human being (such as a Teamy employee) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
Teamy does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary. We automatically delete accounts if they are no longer active. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data if they are no longer active:
First and last name (all account details) > 24 months (2 years)
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Teamy does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary. We must always obey the law to implement our agreement with you. For companies that process your data in our order, we make a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Teamy remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, of applied techniques, that we use
Teamy only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our app and website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the app and your use. They ensure that the app and website work properly and for example remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can set your internet browser that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, edit or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your data or to object. You have the right to your personal and the right to transfer data. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data (file) that we have about you.
If you want to make use of your right to object and / or data transferability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy.
Teamy will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Teamy would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Teamy takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.